New Patient Guide Back to Home
After your certification visit
What's Next?You will receive an approval email from the Office of Medical Marijuana Use within 7-14 business days.
- If you don’t receive an email within that time frame, or receive one that indicates the application was rejected, please contact our office and we’ll sort it out.
My OrdersToday, the doctor will place your MMJ orders for up to 7 months maximum, your order will include all the different routes available to purchase.
- To check your Orders and available mgs, you may login to: https://mmuregistry.flhealth.gov/Public/LogIn Use the email you provided to our office for login. We set up a password for you during your application process, please ask the office staff about your password.
- When you recertification is due (within 7 months), we will reach out to you to schedule your next doctor's appointment. This process is required by the State for you to continue to purchase medical marijuana.
Cannabis ProductsFamiliarize yourself with the cannabis products available from the nearby dispensaries.
- Check out our Cannabis Product Guide to help you understand the different product types, how they work, and how long their effects last.
Dispensary PlanWhether or not you’re new to cannabis therapy, it’s best to have a plan before making your first dispensary visit.
- Review our Dispensary Guide for tips and helpful suggestions.
CBD & THC Ratios in ProductsOne of the most important factors to consider in cannabis products is the CBD to THC ratio and the general effects the specific product is known to produce.
- Review our CBD & THC Ratios in Products Guide for a detailed breakdown of what the ratios mean for you.
Euphoric or High Effects: What to ExpectMany people have no idea what to expect from cannabis highs.
- Review our Euphoric or High Effects: What to Expect article for some common experiences about how cannabis may effect you.